Stereo bay size - S80?

Hi, I'm trying to install an in dash audio unit, and I'm trying to find out if it will fit my 2001 S80. I see a face plate here

, but how do I know if theunit itself will fit? The unit I'm looking at is single din. I havethe dimensions - does anyone have the dimensions of the Volvo's bay?Should I confirm with Volvo or with the DVD manufacturer? Thanks!

Reply to
ziphem

I don't know if VADIS will let you do that. It knows all and sees all....

Reply to
bajaman