Sweden rental: S40 vs S60?

Good afternoon.

I am going to Sweden later this month, and I plan to rent a car. My choice appears to be a Volvo S40 or an S60. Any recommendations either way? How is the rear seat in the S40? We will have at least one adult riding in the back.

Thanks

-Mark

Reply to
Mark G.

How small is the adult? I'm 5'11", and weigh 200 lbs. I feel relatively comfortable in the back of an S60. I've also ridden in V50s and S40s. I do feel a little uncomfortable in the back seat, especially on long drives (1 hour on the highway).

AC

Reply to
Aawara Chowdhury

Sounds like the S60 is my best bet.

Thanks

-Mark

Reply to
Mark G.

Three people traveling may have more luggage than will fit in the trunk of an S40.

Reply to
Marvin