Tailgate Sensor XC70

Hello all XC70 people.

My XC tailgate sensor is not working. Where is that sensor, can I fix it myself?

Reply to
robert

Hi, Robert - - -

Any Warranty coverage left on the vehicle?

It's certainly true for me - I want to "get involved" with our cars when the problem is one that I can deal with. With most anything, however, we need to remember our warranties. This is particularly true with things that relate to the drive line and other expensive elements. Any time you might have a problem *and* are still under warranty, let Volvo pay for the work. If nothing else, a paper trail is begun upon which you can base repeat claims even beyond warranty.

bob noble Reno, NV, USA

Reply to
Bob Noble