Tie Rod

What is the deal with Volvo tie rods? I just spent (what I think) is too much money on replacing them. Was it a mistake? Nothing feel particularly differnt since they have been replaced. What should feel better?

Reply to
Marc

Take your hands off the wheel while driving along - if it's straight as a die and it wasn't before - thats one reason.0

Stuart.

Reply to
Stuart Gray