Tire dimension choice vor an 855 diesel station wagon??

I will have to buy summer tires for my 1989

855 diesel station wagon in spring. Permitted dimensions in this country are on 15 inch wheels (which I think I have) 195/60 185/65 205/55 or on 16 inch wheels 205/50

What are the differences to expect from the 3 15 inch dimensions. I calculated the resulting heights of the tires:

195/60 117 185/65 120,25 205/5 112,75

I am inclined to choose maximum clearance from ground and to buy 185/65, even if the point of gravity is lifted a bit and so the chance to loose ground increases.

Any comments?

Reply to
viktor