sudden death part II

Reffer to Sudden Death part I for particulars. But anyway, Fuel pump relay is good I have compression oil and water levels Okay I jumped the fuel relay with a switched jumper as per the Bentley manual, and when I did I heard a short 2 second hum of the pump. That was it. Never heard a sound after that. Then I disconected return fuel line at fuel rail and got fuel out of the line going back to the tank, not from the rail side. Is that right. I also forgot to open the filler cap to de-pressurize the tank. I have not checked voltage across the pump yet, but the fuel OUT of the Return line AFTER the fuel rail has me stumped, and I have not gone beyond checking the vacum line off the fuel press reg for gas, to see if it has gone bad. Ray

Reply to
jacktheboy