top gear - video clis

if anybody is interested, there are few BMW video clips free to download on my site:

enjoy your downloading :-)

mario.

--

Mario Starcic (work)

Sorry Mario but most of the users on this forum have a penchant for the Swedish variety of automobile and look on the German variety as inferior safety-wise.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter Milnes

Reply to
Ryan

message

Funnily enough, I own 3 Volvos and one Bimmer (a 316 Coupe) and I enjoyed the show. Thanks. PS. My wife drives the Bimmer. I drive it occasionally when she needs a Volvo to transport her mom and wheelchair. It's a lot of fun, feels like a mini cooper (old style) after driving the battleship volvos. The fact that the Bimmer has no power steering wakes me up a bit LOL.

Reply to
Stuart Gray