Electric Window

I have a 87' 740 Station Wagon. I can't get the rear window to go up. In general the drivers door is the only one that controls all but two windows. Is there a way to manually pull the window up? Please help. Its starting to rain in Oregon.

Reply to
Xh20pgacuna

You can pull out the window switch in the rear door. If there's enough slack in the wiring, you'll notice a black and red pair of wires together. These go to the motor. All you need to do is apply 12v (long jumper wires) to these wires and the motor will work. If the window goes the wrong way, reverse polarity.

Reply to
Mike F