Toronto Volvo Service

Where are you Toronto Volvo owners taking your vehicles for service?

Reply to
Ritchard Findlay

At the moment I'm going to Apollo Volvo on Bathurst just S of Dupont, as it's a five-minute walk from my home.

Previously, I'd gone to Pickering Euro, formerly Golfway Motors. Pickering, however, is somewhat more than a five-minute walk from here.

-pk

Reply to
Patrick Keenan

Two Other Toronto Service Centres I know of. One is Swedish Motors on Eastern @ Broadview. That's the one I use because it's near my work. There's also one just off Rogers (north) before Western Road. It was recommended by my neighbour who has 2 old volvo240's

Reply to
Paul

Thanks for the info.

RF