volvo interior plastic

I've got an 86 760 volvo, does anyone know what type of plastic the interior mouldings are composed of. I've got to do some repairs and am not sure what resins will bind to the interior plastics. Cheers...George

Reply to
george farquharson

Most auto interiors are made with ABS plastics and the best repair products are made by SEM. Hope this helps

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Or you could do what Mario does, take the car apart, charge 9K for a shitty, half-assed "resto" job, park it outside and let it fill up with rainwater and trash. Then, the interior repairs will be the least of your problems.

Reply to
Legion of Doom

Waaaheyyyyyyyyy

There's a hell of a story behind this one.....

Reply to
John Smith

Depending on the kind of repairs you might be better off finding donor parts at the boneyard.

Reply to
Roadie

Sorry all I have a fan club of very low intellagence that just like to follow me around the web.

Its what I get for mixing my loved hobby with business. If your into a lot of BS drama its even better then the OJ thing.

If it spills over here I will use a different screen name just to save you all from a lot of whinning.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys