Turning off daytime running lights on a 2002 V70

So, if I'm the other one, what evidence do you have to support the description?

Reply to
Roger Mills

Roger Mills wrote

Oh, er, um. (Looks for escape route) Well, it is possible to be both at once, or one, or the other, or neither, at various times.

Reply to
Roger Hunt

Like I thought - none whatsoever!!

Reply to
Roger Mills

Roger Mills wrote

I haven't had time actually. It's a matter of prioritisation, y'know ...

Reply to
Roger Hunt

I won't hold my breath . . !

Reply to
Roger Mills

replying to Roadie, Melissa wrote: Drive in theatres.

Reply to
Melissa

Did you ever find out how to do it?

Reply to