U-joint

I'm goin to put a new clutch on my 240. Checking the car I saw that the rear drive shaft U-joint is not good . And maybe the metallic noise that I listem is due to this. So I want to change the rear U-Joint. Is it difficult? I found two types of u-joint on on-line sellers.

How I can be sure for the right model? Have I to check the shaft diameter?

Thanks

PS European sellers doesn't have the item, so I have to order it from an american one.

Reply to
andrea1717

Don't know about Volvo propshafts, but

helped me quite well with my Moto Guzzy propshaft. It needed a new U-joint as well.Technotrans is specialized in overhauling propshafts I cannot imagine that there are not any similar companies in your country.

Marinus

Reply to
Marinus