UK S70 - last chance before it goes

Okay everyone, last chance before it goes. My S70 will go in for the part ex on March 1st on my new car if I don't sell it before then. Its a 97 R reg, S70 2.5 10v SE, private plate - 'R3LAB', metallic light blue (aqua pearl) with grey velour seating, 68k, full serv history, 2nd careful owner, 5 spd, excellent inside/out, air con, PAS, ABS, SIPS,trip computer/temp.gauge, immobilisor/alarm/remote central locking (two keys), front/rear fogs, spoiler, RDS radio, leather gear stick/steering wheel, split fold rear seats, integral child seat rear, 15" alloys, all electric windows/mirrors(heated)/sunroof, full size spare, TAX/MOT, £4250 or make me offers, I would much rather a sale than part ex., call 01268 412144 or

07880 715147.

I can post a piccie if anyone wants to see

-- Christopher Thirkell Managing Director - Bespoke Packaging Limited Tel: 01268 412255 / Fax: 01268 412822

Reply to
CT