Last chance for free hardtop

Ok Gents, This weekend it goes in the skip.

Hardtop for series 88 with windows free in Sheffield. After this weekend i will be cutting it up to re use the ally sheet.

cheers

Gary

Reply to
Gary Harrison

If we can come to some agreement about the fuel costs then possibly. Gary has a set of wheels I want ... I've got a trailer than should be able to accomodate the hard top ... I live in Bristol ... you are where in Somerset?

Email me tonight to exchange phone numbers so we can talk about it. The addy is s[dot]goodfellow[at]blueyonder[dot]co[dot]uk - but you need to do it tonight cuz I'm away off-roading all weekend.

Gary; don't do anything rash to that hard top or those wheels ;-))

Regards Steve G

remove the nospam to email me

Reply to
SteveG

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, SteveG at snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.nospam.co.uk wrote on 15/8/03 8:34 pm:

Steve G thanks for the offer I have just tried to Email you off group but the mail was sent back. Can you reply to this address. Thanks

Reply to
Rory Manton

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:37:56 +0100, Rory Manton made me spill my meths by writing:

No but if you can get it to Harrogate I can store it for you until you can sort it. Got some chickens here that need a home, only joking.

Reply to
Wayne Davies

Email is on its way :-))