Update - solenoid vacuum line - charge air pressure control system - '85 240

A while back I received some great information and advice from Bob and James regarding my charge air pressure control system (Turbo+). I finally got a day when my schedule and the weather cooperated and was able to follow their advice and install the vacuum hose into the air inlet line and adjust the fuel distributor to lean it out. Thanks to their great advice, my car runs better than I ever remember it running. The test drive was positively eye-popping! Still have a bunch of repairs to complete before I can really start enjoying the responsiveness (driving it like a rally car), but it's a relief to have that problem behind me. Thanks to Bob and James for all the help!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Ajemian