BP update

Cari Palma called me today at the shop, I don't remember what time it was, but sometime late afternoon. Here's the "scoop" Bob is doing great! enjoying his morphine drip! and writing everything down on a clip board (Cari said she will check it tomorrow when she "bails" him out to she what it said to the nurses) Anyway! Per Cari, the Doc. got CLEAN MARGINS and sent the sample to the lab for the pathology report, which will not be ready for a week or so. The CLEAN MARGINS and Bob resting comfortably is GREAT news! I asked Cari if this was OK to post on the forum and NG, and got her blessing to do so. i am not as articlate with words as Bob, but I know Bob will be back at it tomorrow! Bob is still planing on going to the Newport Hill Climb Sunday, and Cari told me he would NOT miss it! All I need to do is "slow down" as I pass their house and he'd jump in! I assured Cari, that I will stop in the driveway! Anybody going to Newport, If you want, bring Bob a bottle of ensure! chocolate is better then vanilla! (trust me I know that as fact)

Anyway, bottom line is, CLEAN MARGINS and Bob will be home tomorrow late morning.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Turner

I wasn't aware that Bob was ailing.

He has certainly been a true asset to Stude lovers everywhere. I can remember writing him for advice back in the 1970's when I was working on Kwajalein and buying parts by the pound and having 'em stored in my living room in the states...

Best wishes for a good outcome!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Glad to hear he is recovering from surgery to remove a cancerous growth from his tongue. Doesn't sound like any fun to me. I told him that he needs to stop smoking those fat green cigars from now on. .lol Barry'd in Studes

everything

Reply to
Barry

I'm glad it wasn't a heart attack 'cause I'd feel guilty about how much I pick on him, off line. Hope to be doing so again as soon as he gives me the catalyst. Loveingly, Karl

Reply to
Karl Haas