V40 CEM Module, whats it for????

Hey guys,

I have some problems with my sidelights & foglights, after trying everything I cannot find the problem.

Looking at the volvo wiring diagrams, the CEM module seems to be an integral part of the lighting system. anybody have any experience of problems with this unit, or even know for sure what it controls.

Regards

Lee.

Reply to
lee.jones

The cem modul is "central electrik module" i´ts where the car collects all information to send to the rest of the car.

But my experiens is that you probaly have problems whith the light switch. where you have the on off button for the fog lights. take if off and smell ad look for burning , where the cabel goes in in it. Sorry for my not so good english

skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Didde