V70 2001 T5 Sound from engine at low RPM's

When accelerating in low RPM and at low speed I hear a noice rotating such as a belt is loose or similar. At higher RPMs it doesnt appear. I have manual transmission and the high pressure Turbo. Any ideas what cause this? Could it be the turbo? Or the clutch that needs a replacement? There is no loss in power so I don'yt believe the clutch could be causing the sound.

Appreciate any suggestion on what to do to troublshoot this. Thanks!!

-Patrik

Reply to
Patrik

Have you checked the belts?