V70 - odometer light failed

I have a 2000 V70 (it's the model that was new in 2000) with 230,000 miles.

The light behind the odometer on the instrument panel has just failed. If I shine a torch on the display I can just make out the numbers, so the basic display is still working.

Is there any way to replace this light, or is it a replacement instrument module ???

Thanks Bob

Reply to
Brimble