V70 Tail Light Bulb Replacement

I have a 99 V70 with a blown brake light. How do you access the bulbs for replacement? I know this may seem a dumb question but I would rather not break anything trying to change a bulb.

Tom v70

18,000 miles (that's it)
Reply to
Tom

Thank for the heads up. I will follow your directions and review the manual.

Best..........Tom

Reply to
Tom

Thanks for the heads up. I will follow your directions and review the manual.

Best..........Tom

Reply to
Tom