2005 LS430 Glove Compartment Light Replacement

My wife's glove compartment light in her LS430, has died. As I learned today, as it was in the dealer for oil change, inspection. etc. The story I get from my wife is that apparently, to fix the problem, is quoted at ~$126.00.
I'm no mechanic, but I assume this is simply a replacement of the bulb in the box.
So, I've researched the bulb cost, that seems to be somewhere near $7.00.
Then, I thought, well, perhaps, since it's 2005 model, replacement may require some kind of LED conversion kit. But, that doesn't seem right.
So, what am I missing here? Can I not just get either an LED bulb, or a filament bulb, and replace the existing failed bulb? It may be a LEXUS, but it's still just a car.
I have found this so far. Looks pretty simple to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujvSreASpV4

Thanks.

Your not missing anything, in my not very humble opinion. Sounds like a very greedy Lexus dealer.