V70 XC Off Road

I've got a 2000 V70 XC and would like to take this all wheel drive vehicle out on the beach, is there tires available to do this?

Thanks

John S.

Reply to
JS

Driving on the beach is more dependant on driving abilities, than on tires.

Harold

Reply to
Grtdane

I posted a similar question a while back about my 01' XC driving on loose sand. Do a google search on "Can a 2001 XC drive in loose sand". Good luck. --- John

Reply to
John