V90 wagon?

I have a line on a V90, modest miles for a 1998. I can't find much about this model online, any input? We'd be a two-Volvo wagon family...

Reply to
Wooly

The V90 is just the 960 which they renamed in the last year of its manufacture. Information regarding the 960 applies.

Reply to
James Sweet

Aha, that would explain why I could find practically no info. Thanks!

Reply to
Wooly