2004 Impreza 2.5 TS wagon performance

2004 Impreza 2.5 TS wagon performance Anyone got any reliable performance numbers on this car?? 0-60, quarter mile, that sort of thing. can't find a lot on-line (maybe my searching skills suck). thanks, matt
Reply to
Matt & Lori Tiegs
[posted and mailed]

"Matt & Lori Tiegs" wrote in news:Llvwb.4954 $ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

There are numbers here:

I have an '03 and would say these numbers are probably pretty close.

Reply to
Fuzzy Logic

Those are pretty much the times for my '95 2.5l Legacy wagon (auto) as well.

Interestingly, I was driving a friend's 2000 2.0 twin turbo Legacy wagon (manual) recently and had to really abuse it to match (let alone beat) the times that anyone can get just by stomping on the gas in my car. After 100 km/h it was all over and totally one-sided, but below that the turbo car was lots of nothin' happenin' interspersed with brief moments of holy-f*ck, and the average wasn't all that great.

The test figures for that car say 6 seconds, but I bet your clutch won't last long.

-- Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Hoult