Volvo 1800ES

"Combination of a Wagon and Sports Car Flopped in the Market, but Became Influential"

-- Wall Street Journal article:

Volvo 1800ES on eBay:

Ed

How true it is. Whilst not the only reason - the sentimental ties back to the 1800ES was one of the factors that coaxed me into my C30. Time will only tell if the C30 will go the same way or attract a new breed of Volvo drivers as they hope.

Cheers Mal Oz

Reply to
Mal from Oz