Volvo 2007 XC 90?

Anyone have experience with this car? Would you recommend it? What type of pricing is out there?

Thanks

Reply to
RPR

The dealer loaned us a new '07 XC90 which we drove about 700 mi over the course of a week while our '05 XC90 V8 was in for some work.

The loaner was the new 3.2 ltr 6-cylinder model, and it worked very nicely --- and it got about 21MPG on hwy. We do, however, prefer our V8 model which has more bells and whistles and delivers more power for better gas mileage (close to 24MPG hwy -- this may have to do with the engine size effort required move a vehicle this heavy). The V8 loafs along at about

1700RPM when cruising in the 70MPH range. The 6 cylinder worked a little harder (about 2000RPM at the same speed).

The sticker on the '07 3.2 ltr loaner was right at 45K (it had some add-ons but was not comparably equipped to our '05). The sticker on our '05 V8 was about 52K (with everything but the nav and video systems), and I think that's up to about 54K in '07.

Reply to
mdrawson