Volvo 460 - gas filter or man for finding it

Hey! I have a problem, my volvo 460 1,8i needs a new gasoli filter but i dont know where it is. Anyone knows it mail me please, else some link to volvo repair books or something, would be good

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
Johnny N

know where it is. Anyone knows it mail me please, else some link to volvo repair books or something, would be good

alongside the fueltank

Reply to
M-gineering

Reply to