Volvo 850 wagon jacking points?

I went over a corner of a high curb and bent my jacking pin on Volvo 850 wagon. I will use hydraulic jack. Which places are safe to use to jack the car? Where should I put the stands? I will be replacing my rear brakes, pads and discs. Adam

Reply to
Adam

I use a hydraulic floor jack with a reinforced wood pad in the "cup" to make it flat. For the sides, I position it under the existing jacking brackets. Front: Center of the engine subframe, rear: trailer hitch frame.

-- Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@" Spammers are VERMIN. Please kill them all.

Reply to
Doug Warner