Volvo Deal

I would like to purchase or lease a new Volvo for my wife, however I have no idea how to buy a new car. Does anyone really know how to get a good deal on a new Volvo? Which Dealership has the best service? Sould I put my information on line or just go throught the dealers website? Thanks, Matt

Reply to
Matt Nasca

The lowest cost overall seems to be overseas delivery. Are you in Brazil or Chile?

Gary

Reply to
Gary Heston

If you want a decent deal without a lot of extra work, find a dealer with a good reputation. Then look for a car with a really homely color scheme - Volvo is famous for their poor taste in colors. If they have several of them, and they aren't moving, start making offers. Just don't be obnoxious, because you want the dealer to service it properly, too. Consider asking which car they are most willing to deal on, and make it clear that you will check to make sure it isn't a lemon or repaired "new" wreck...

Reply to
mj