volvo v70 bi fuel

has anybody got experiences to shear about this car. Is it a worthy replacement for my *91 240 gl. I have been driving second hands volvo's 240 for the last 20years now and I don't know what to buy next. I have been lurking to a V70XC but they say that maintenance cost can be pretty high. For expl. valve adjustment. The v70 bifuel looks very interesting to me because of the high fuel prices here in Belgium.

Who has some good advise for me? Thanks

Reply to
Bluefox

has anybody got experiences to share about this car. Is it a worthy replacement for my *91 240 gl. I have been driving second hand volvo's 240 for the last 20years now and I don't know what to buy next. I have been lurking to a V70XC but they say that maintenance cost can be pretty high. For expl. valve adjustments. The v70 bifuel looks very interesting to me because of the high fuel prices here in Belgium.