Volvo 440 GL part Numbers

I recently bought a 1991 440 GL 1.7 as my first volvo. I'd heard that Volvo's were pretty reliable so bought one cheap in the hope that with a little bit of cash spent on it, a bit of TLC and a good service now and again I could have a car that would lst me a while. Most of the faults I found with the car were pretty easy to put right. For example the electric sunroof wouldn't open but I found the key to open it manually, worked in a bit of oil in the mechanism and so far it's worked without problem.

The problem I now have is the clutch pedal seems to have risen quite high and there's not much between the bite and the pedal being all the way up. Clearly this has got to be the clutch is on it's way out. I've hunted round on ebay and the internet to see if I can pick up one cheap and seen some from £25 to £80 at most.

What I'm trying to do is find a specific list of part numbers to models so I can be sure that the one I've got it right. Done the usual google stuff but there's a lot out there on volvo's.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Psycho

I think this is a Renault engine. So you could try Renault parts too as I would expect this to be Renault too. Just a gues..

Pieter

Reply to
Pi