Volvos are made of rubber and plastic !!!!

They are no real cars, just toys for babies !

Reply to
Bruno Beam

Bruno Beam decided to add:

That's why they last twice as long as other marque's - they don't rust away in 5 years...

Reply to
bigjon

Mate, the '87 Ford Faultcan just got a yellow sticker & sure ain't worth attempting to relicense. I bought a 1980 Volvo 2 weeks ago - it has a teaspoon of rust under 1 window after 24 years, you can still lock all the doors, steers straight with no play, bonnet doesn't fall on your head, doesn't squeak or rattle, has seats instead of plastic picnic chairs. It really feels like it's just run in. I just can't believe the shit cars I have owned all these years while there where Volvos.

Reply to
jg

Whatever you say, Einstein.

Reply to
Jakob

"Bruno Beam" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

That's what I thought about Alfa Romeos, but it proved me wrong as I woke up one morning and there was nothing left but a pile of rust.

Reply to
Jon

Ah - you're the troll who posted on alt.autos.acura that Acuras are infested with spiders. Do you have *any* valid purpose in life?

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

I've occasionally wondered what goes through the mind of a troll, they don't seem to have any specific targets, just randomly pick a few newsgroups. It'd be interesting to meet a typical usenet troll, are they a bored 5 year old, a drunk 15 year old, or a nerdy overweight 37 year old living in their parents basement playing D&D?

Reply to
James Sweet

So, if it was a really abusive troll, a mail could be sent to snipped-for-privacy@google.com and that account would be warned or killed. But, since the poster has a free YAHOO address (zendo_joystick_ankh snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.br) he could simply create a new account at google using a new yahoo address. BTW, the extension "br" is for Brazil, which indicates the poster is probably from Brazil, since he prefers to sign up for free email via the Brazilian branch of Yahoo.

So........... because his email address includes "joystick", I suspect: The sender is a 15 year old brat son of a wealthy Brazilian sending messages from his bedroom, and his Dad said something about the plastic on his new car. His son overheard this remark, and he is now warning the world.

I guess :)

Jon

Reply to
Jon

Reply to
Rob Guenther

I have been watching this child for a while now. He shows up about once a month under a different name and posts some inane low level dreck that a moron would be ashamed of. He has no imagination whatsoever. On the other hand Google search turns op 588 posts between Dec. 11 and Dec.

14 That is quite some output. I am starting to suspect a artificial stupidity.
Reply to
Boris Mohar

You're arguing with a bot.

Reply to