Which Diesel?

Me again .... yup, yet another question!!

I have just been reading the .pdf brochure, on the VOC website, for the 2003 year s60. It list only one diesel, listed as 'D5'

However, the current line-up has 2 diesel engines. The 2.4D rated at 168bhp (same as the 2003 D5) and the D5, with 180bhp.

Which year saw the introduction of the higher rated D5 engine?

As I'm looking for a diesel S60, I want to be sure what I may be getting for my money. Many of the diesels in my budget are listed as D5 models, 2003/4 year.

TIA

Seany

Reply to
Seany