Why are xains using alt.autos.volvo

We don't believe in fairy tales thats why we drive Volvos .PLEASE DON'T FLOG YOUR MAN GOD HERE . This is the real world .Get a Volvo and live life with having to drink its auto fluid to be saved or eat its tyres to satisfy your flesh. Then the only thing you wll cross is intersections .

Reply to
John Robertson

We don't believe in fairy tales thats why we drive Volvos .PLEASE DON'T FLOG YOUR MAN GOD HERE . This is the real world .Get a Volvo and live life with having to drink its auto fluid to be saved or eat its tyres to satisfy your flesh. Then the only thing you wll cross is intersections .

Reply to
geotek