Wiper blade question

Sorry, this might seem to be a really dumb question (I deserve what I get!).

Re: 98 S70 and '00 C70-

Both come with 21 inch blades. I like the Triple Edge blades, but they are not available in 21's- 20 or 22 only...

I put 22's on each, the passenger side just makes it...

Any harm in this? The reference guide suggests 20 inch...

thanks!

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie

If the wiper blade doesn't hit the windshield trim anywhere or at any speed, don't see where it would hurt anything.

Reply to
Dale

Thanks Dale, that was my thinking... just was wondering if there was something beyond that, engineering wise...

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie

The longer the blade the harder the wiper motor has to work.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes