worth replacing whole floor - 86 240DL ?

I see some perforation and want to repair the floor from firewall to trunk. Is this a doable repair if I get teh parts and have a local body shop weld int he pan, floor, etc? regards, John

Reply to
John Cadella

I suppose it's possible but unless you can do the work yourself I'm not sure how economical it would be. If the floor is rusted that bad there's probably rust elsewhere.

Reply to
James Sweet