WTB: Used Hitch for V70 in/near Toronto

Anyone have a hitch they are not using that will fit on a 1998 V70? Apparently the later 850s are compatible.

Please email.

Reply to
Inno

Your best bet is to go to U-Haul and buy a new one. They are cheap and they fit perfectly. This is what my dealer advises people and what he does himself.

Reply to
Stephen Henning

Thanks for your response Steve,

I tried that and they wanted over $400 including installation! Didn't seem cheap to me. We are in Canada so maybe it's cheaper in the US.

I'd rather buy a use > ">

Reply to
Inno

Are you close to the border? The hitch is U-Haul # 36262 and sells for US$139.95 + US$8.95 for a hitch ball + US$19.95 for hitch receiver.

It is rated at Class 2 and 3,500 pounds.

I had a Volvo hitch and two U-haul hitches and like the U-haul hitches a lot better.

It is at:

Stephen Henning