XC90 Electrical

My XC90 has all the toys including sat nav, dvd phone etc, and I am concerned that it may use too much power from the battery as my last C70 had to have the battery changed, according to the garage, because of the continual drain on it etc. Has anyone else come across this problem?

Also, my carphone sim card gets extreemely hot when I am driving and the phone stops registering it. Again. anyone know of these problems?

Many thanx

Reply to
michael.ward15

see, told you its works!!!!!!