XC90 Gull Wing Doors?

I saw a website that advertises a Wing door kit for the XC90. Is that for real? Does Volvo actually make them? Google search has articles about a Volvo concept car design that had them.

Thanks for any input. Tony

Reply to
Tony

Tony,

You're on the wrong newsgroup. You want alt.stupid.car.upgrades or alt.more.money.than.brains.

Lee

Reply to
Lee

That was rude and uncalled for. Who made you the arbiter of upgrade, or how someone should spend their money.

Reply to
MK

Tony, I googled "wing door kit for the XC90" and this was at the top of the list:

only $1250.

Gimme 2.

Reply to
zencraps

child molesters'

You have deplorable taste in literature, but at least you're honest,Lee. You like changing quoted text? See how it feels.

Reply to
Administrator

Exactly... Lee is in the habit of altering quoted text in order to cast aspersions on other posters. He should be filtered from all of your browsers. He's a rude little puke with legal action being enacted against him.

Reply to
Administrator