XC90 quality, reliability

I've been looking at the XC90 for a while now, and wanted to see how owners like theirs so far, problem areas, would they recommend them over a V70, which Consumers Reports seems to favor over the XC90.

Thanks

JB

Reply to
Jeff Lesperance

Probably because the V70 is cheaper than the XC90 although quite a bit smaller inside and out. In either case the D5 is the better engine to go for.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

Peter,

I think that the current D5 engine is too weak, later this year it will have

185 PS.

Robert

"Peter K L Milnes" schreef in bericht news:d1l30t$km2$ snipped-for-privacy@titan.btinternet.com...

Reply to