Volvo S80 (2001) audio - Double Din or Single Din?

Hi, I really don't know much about car audio (or cars at all!), but I do know that I want a certain DVD/GPS system in my-to-be 2001 Volvo S80. The particular unit I want is for a Double Din setup or something. Before this conversation I had never heard of Dins. Ok, so my question is, does anyone know offhand whether the 2001 S80 can accomodate the Double Din size? Any information (or clarification!) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Reply to
ziphem