Latest threads in Volvo automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Tensioner bearings failure on 99 V70
Did some searching on this group, and looks like this isn't an unknown problem. A couple weeks ago the tensioner bearings seized on my 99 V70, causing the timing belt to cut through the cover, sending...
5
5

'99 S80 T6 display
I have a 1999 S80 T6 w 150K miles. Over the past few days part of the LED display started disappearing: First the F (in degree units) went to a stick (like I), then within a day or so the second digit...

abs tracs lights after brake job
I have an 850GLT 1995, 160K miles, bought it at 0 miles. Just had a brake job done and it squeels louder than ever...dont tell me its soft brake pads, cuz this is real bad, infact this is just issue...

RPM sensor problems
can you try to get it out with a magnet or one of those magnets on a telescopic stick?

940 turbo volvo will not start now
Hi everyone after fixing the fuel pump relay and the water pump gasket. the volvo started right up and we drove across town and back all is well... go to get in it later go to Shucks to take back a...
14
14

Loud squeeking - been told its the flywheel in the clutch
Hey this is the first time I have posted in this group so apologies in advance if its not worded right - anyway here goes ... I have a 2.0 Volvo S40 (X reg) here in the UK. It has developed a load...
6
6

1988 740 Rear Suspension
Fellow Volvo Fanatics Does anyone know what I would need to do to fit my 740 estate with self levelling suspension? Several years ago I had a 1989 740 which had it fitted as standard but my current...
3
3

06 XC70 audio question
Hi Can the dealer installed Bluetooth and I-Pod cable work together? or is it one or the other. Thanks Onne

New manuals for old volvos
I am selling all the manals I have:

More '93 240 A/C Questions - Electrical
I have been trying to figure out why the A/C doesn't work properly on our newly acquired 240. So far I have determined with a pressure gauge that the freon was a little low and I added enough to get...
3
3

Longevity Guesses? -1989 240- rear main seal leaking
Hi all I have a 1898 Volvo 240 wagon with 183,000 miles. It developed an oil leak that has now clocked in at one quart per thousand miles. My mechanic says it's the rear main. Can anybody with...
19
19

1975 Volvo 164e on eBay - less than 100,000 miles Original California Car
Take a look at the 1975 Volvo 164e on ebay. It looks nice, and the seller states that he has all the paperwork including the bill of sale. It is an all California car, and has less than 100,000 miles....

'98 V70 GLT - 16" or 17" wheels and bushing replacement
I have a '98 V70 GLT that has had a bit of IPD massaging. Sway bars, strut brace, exhaust, computer reprograming. I'm still runnning the stock 15" wheels and considering upgrades. I can probably get...

wire windshield wiper system of a 262
hello! i'm looking for help on repairing the wiper of a 262 volvo. i suppose the system isn't unique to the model and i hope at least someone should have encountered it. the problem is that the wiper...
6
6

Airbag will it blow....
Hi my SRS warning light stays on and the code is 2-1-2 meaning it is a break in the steering wheel airbag circuit. Removed the airbag and measured the wiring, but found nothing wrong. So then I...
12
12