VOLVO V70: what is it ? "zeit fur regelm. wartung"

Hi, my computer in Volvo V70 2002 bifuel shows "zeit fur regelm. wartung". Could ypu help me anyone, what does it mean ? Thanks, Pawel

Reply to
Pawe³

It means that you have to get the language of your warnings changed to one that you understand. It also means it is "time for routine/regular maintenance". Your Volvo dealer can set the warnings to read out in several different languages.

Reply to
Stephen Henning

I thought it said "You vill service your car. You will do it now."

Reply to
doofy

That's what happen when you steal a Volvo in Germany, all warnings are in German...

Reply to
NoOne

It was being liberated from East Germany. Long time ago.

Reply to
doofy

"Pawe³" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:f7gndh$gcd$ snipped-for-privacy@news.onet.pl...

"Time (has come) for the regular service" Regards, Viktor, Austria

Reply to
viktor weisshaeupl

Reply to
John Robertson

Good on you John - very witty comment!!!!!

Reply to
John Smith