VOLVO V70: what is it ? "zeit fur regelm. wartung"

Hi, my computer in Volvo V70 2002 bifuel shows "zeit fur regelm. wartung". Could ypu help me anyone, what does it mean ?
Thanks, Pawel

It means that you have to get the language of your warnings changed to one that you understand. It also means it is "time for routine/regular maintenance". Your Volvo dealer can set the warnings to read out in several different languages.
--
Cheers, Steve Henning in Reading, PA, USA
Owned '67,'68,'71,'74,'79,'81,'87,'93,'95 & '01 Volvos.
Stephen Henning wrote:

I thought it said "You vill service your car. You will do it now."
That's what happen when you steal a Volvo in Germany, all warnings are in German...

NoOne wrote:

It was being liberated from East Germany. Long time ago.

"Time (has come) for the regular service" Regards, Viktor, Austria
It means its kraut rubbish "time for regelm. maintenance " according to GOOGLE.

John Robertson wrote:

Good on you John - very witty comment!!!!!

Site Timeline