Latest threads in Volvo automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Volvo 1800
Does anyone have a list of Volvo 1800 cars other than Irv Gordon that have exceeded say... 300,000 miles? Thanks T

Buying a used S90 (1998) with 100 K-What to look for
I am thinking about buying a car in another state. What kinds of questions should I ask to find out what problems exist or I should be aware of? I don't have a mechanic to look at the car. Any help is...

buying a used S90 (1998) with 100 K
I am thinking about buying an used car with one owner. What kinds of things should I look for that might be a problem? I don't see any significant repairs and the belts look new. Thanks, ron
1
1

on my 1989 volvo 740 turbo wagon 2.3 eng. aut. when i first started cold d idle
on my 1989 Volvo 740 turbo wagon 2.3 liter aut. eng. when I first started the idle is going up and down until get into normaltemperature then is alright it doing this only when it cool ;;

Volvo trailer hitch.
Hitch needed for 2013 s60 t5. Volvo lists towing capacity at 3200 lbs and says use only Volvo parts but does not list a hitch. Suggestions?

1998 V70 XC/AWD Ignition lock will occasionaly not engage (spins uselessly)
I am able to get the car running with a bit of fiddling. With tension on the steering lock, key inserted and no start. Have blown in some graphite lock lube and seems a bit better. I now check for any...

XC 90 Low coolant message
I have started getting repeated "low coolant, stop safely" messages. Every week or so, car loses coolant from maximum to minimum markers in reservoir. I see little or no coolant on garage floor. Car...
11
11

Tony Nicolosi named CEO of Volvo Cars North America
From ESPN Tony Nicolosi named acting President and CEO, Volvo Cars of North America Volvo Cars of North America, LLC (VCNA) today named Tony Nicolosi acting President and CEO. Nicolosi, 53, who...

Irv Gordon's Volvo P1800 has reached 3 million miles
From ESPN LONG ISLAND'S IRV GORDON TO REACH THREE MILLION MILE MARK IN HIS VOLVO P1800 TODAY Long Island's Irv Gordon to Reach Three Million Mile Mark in his Volvo P1800 Today First Person to Drive...

Volvo confirms V60 Sportswagon engine lineup for US
From AB Volvo Announces Engines for V60 Sportswagon Coming to U.S. Market ROCKLEIGH, N.J. (Sept. 12, 2013) ? Targeting best-in-class performance and best-in-class fuel economy, Volvo Cars of North...
1
1

OBD-II for Android?
As per my other post, I'm having problems with the alarm on my Volvo V70. I'd like to have a go at looking for fault codes which might tell me what's wrong. I have an old USB-based OBD-II reader but...

Car alarm problem (slightly OT to uk.d-i-y)
The alarm on my 2007 Volvo V70 (S80 platform - not latest shape) keeps going off for no apparent reason. I can stop it happening by pressing the button to disable the spacial detector before locking...
11
11

transmission cable on 1991 volvo 740 problems and remedie
My 1991 Volvo 740 will accelerate just fine as long as I press on the gas softly. When I need to accelerate quickly and step on the gas hard, the car slows down. It's the damndest thing. When I'm...

gas economy issues on 1989 volvo 740 turbo 4 cyl. wagon with over 280.000.oo mil
my 1989 Volvo 2.3 4cyl. turbo wagon spend or is burning way too much gas even do I know it got over two''280.000.00 hundredan eighty thousands miles on it I still think is too much gas spending I...
2
2

Front End Problems
I have a 2007 S 60. The struts were replaced about eight months ago and I'v e had problems ever since. Last Monday I had the wheels aligned because it was pulling hard to the left. Now, nine days...