05 Jetta speaker buzz

I just bought an 05 Jetta (new style) with the ten speaker audio system. The woofers make the front door panels buzz and vibrate.
Iíve tried dynamat and it helps, but thereís still room for improvement. Iíve heard there is a TSB for this problem but Iíve not been able to find it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Dan
Thread archive:
‚úĖ
Take off the outter door skin & make sure the insulation between the door frame & skin hasn't melted. I have seen this a few times. Mostly on black cars in the summer.
Craig

Add pictures here
‚úĖ