16v 2.0 oil pump

I replaced the cylinder head on my 91 Passat 16V 2.0 . It starts and runs but there is NO oil pressure. Won't even fill the filter can. What did I screw up? Thanks Dave

Reply to
ken

Why did it need the head?

Reply to
Woodchuck

Head gasket leak. Overheated. Warped head. Oil pressure had not been an issue until I took this thing apart and back together. There is NO oil flowing at all. Filter can is dry.

Reply to
ken