1981 Diesel Rabbit metal radiator?

Just had the plastic radiator tank break. There are new radiators with plastic end tanks available, but I'm more comfortable with an all metal one. Anyone know of a source for an all metal radiator? Everything I've found appears to have plastic.

Reply to
Ken Finney

The aluminum radiators with the plastic ends last a long time. Metal ones rust out much faster and since a VW cools well they don't have a market for the all metal ones.

Reply to
Peter Parker

OK, so are all the replacement ones made by the same company (so I can just buy on price), or is any one better than the others?

Reply to
Ken Finney