1994 JETTA GL III - AIR INTAKE OR ???

I have a 94 Jetta GL III and I think I am missing some air intake hoses and maybe filter? It sounds like I have an exhaust leak from a valve that looks like it should have hoses hooked up too it, it is towards the fire wall, maybe coming out of the exhaust manifold? Can anyone help? Does anyone have a diagram of the section? Thank you

Reply to
Lorraine