1995 Jetta GLS - Pulling Towards Left

2.0L, 4-cyl engine, 130K miles. Its pulling to the left quite a bit, but I'm not seeing very much wear in the front tires. Is there anything specific that I should be looking for to correct this? As far as I know, nothing has ever been replaced in the front-end suspension, not a bushing, nor a ball joint, or even a strut. I do know that the bearings were replaced around 60K miles.

Thanks for any advice

Reply to
PabloRena ---> AnalProbe

Rotate the tires. If the pull goes away or changes, one of the tires is bad.

Alignment? I had a bad one once. The doofus' calibrated the alignment rack incorrectly. Car drove sideways until it was fixed.

Do you feel any play? It's time to check the suspension components.

Don't forget the brakes. Is one wheel getting more dust than the others? One could be dragging. How's your gas mileage?

Mark '95 Jetta GLS

Reply to
Mark Randol