1997 Jetta - dying

Help;

After a very cold start in the arctic check engine light came on. When I press gas all is OK untill 4000 rpm and than it seems as the engine is choking as it does not have enough air. What could it be? Max speed is 120 km/hr.

Reply to
Adam Stasiak

PS

I disconnected coolant temperature sensor (not the one for AC) and it is much better

After a very cold start in the arctic check engine light came on. When I press gas all is OK untill 4000 rpm and than it seems as the engine is choking as it does not have enough air. What could it be? Max speed is 120 km/hr.

Reply to
Adam Stasiak

I disconnected coolant temperature sensor (not the one for AC) and it is much better

Get the fault code scanned, but my prediction is a bad O2 sensor and the code will probably show that.

After a very cold start in the arctic check engine light came on. When I press gas all is OK untill 4000 rpm and than it seems as the engine is choking as it does not have enough air. What could it be? Max speed is 120 km/hr.

Reply to
Matt B.